A Letter to You

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Easy Breezy

Unfortunately (for you) we (and by "we" I mean "I") have not had any crazy/exciting/emotional/dramatic events or experiences lately. Boo. I know!

You would think that with all the changes going on, DH (Dear Husband) and I would have had a blog-worthy spat, or something that would equal it in entertainment.

So sorry to disappoint.

Ok. No. I'm not.

Life is surprisingly mellow. And by surprisingly I mean, we're moving again, so one would assume we would both be on edge and our patience wearing thin. Alas, it is not. This is not our first time at this rodeo. Plus we don't have much to move. haha. For once.

But I promise if I have a psychological or emotional breakdown (once I can pull myself together) I will share it! 

Blue Eyes and Brown Eyes (code names for my darling boys... get used to it. hehe) have been really good. Taking naps on time and learning to entertain one another, which gives me time to... yes, blog; among other things.

Come back tomorrow. It is the first ever Wednesday Challenge! As if you need another thing on your to-do list... but this will be FUN and completely voluntary! Completely.

signature

No comments: