A Letter to You

Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Letter to You.

Dear Guest,

   I am thrilled that you have found your way to Imma Momma! But what would make me giddy, is if you like it here, and actually come back! I know you have thousands upon thousands of blog choices, and so you should know that I do not take my readers for granted. Whether you are a newborn blogger or a veteran, you probably know what an increasing impact blogging has on our society! Imma Momma is a part of that. And now, so are you!

So, welcome! If you choose to return to Imma Momma, I very much look forward to hearing from you and encourage you to participate in whatever interests you! I believe in interacting with my readers, so feel free to contact me, and I will do my best to reply!  

While Imma Momma does network with other blogging moms, please know that you have an open invitation to participate and enjoy yourself, no matter your walk of life!

If you are just passing through, and should I never see you again - I hope you are able to find what you are looking for, in all aspects of your life.

Sincerely,

Alicia

6 comments:

Missy Mauch said...

I absolutely LOVE the new layout! Very fun!

Anonymous said...

Saw you somewhere else. Thought I'd follow for a while. Your avatar is fabulous.

Carli said...

I LOVE the new look! You are so talented!

Leilani said...

Lovin' it! Great job girly!

Romantic Ranch said...

What a terrific blog. Love your "voice"... I will be coming back!

Anonymous said...

Love you blog, I just found it and want to be a part of your monthly photo challenge, I am still fairly new to blogging and learning things on here. Tell me exactly what I need to do to be a part of your monthly photo challenge. I am follower of you sight now. I don't see how to get your button. Sorry if I sound stupid. I look forward to hearing from you, Annetta