A Letter to You

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Self-Awareness.

When was the last time you "grew" as a person? Like really truly had your eyes opened and saw the world differently?! Did you realize that you really don't know much and had your mind opened to the possibilities for growth? Did you get butterflies in your stomach just thinking  about all the goodness in the world that could obtain?

When was the last time you accomplished something? Something you really weren't sure you could, but did! Did that open your mind to the things it had been closed to? Did your heart leap within you just thinking about all the things you knew you could do if you put your mind and heart into it? 

The world is yours for the taking.

I'm taking it.

2 comments:

Lourie said...

I think the last thing I did that I didn't think I could was sew my daughter's baptism dress. I had a lot of help from my mom, but I did the work. That was a little over a year ago. Hmmmmm....now you have me thinking!

Xazmin said...

Thanks for the inspiration...and the chance to reflect!