A Letter to You

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm still here!

I haven't forgotten about you! I'm still here and I apologize for being late on the next photography assignment! We've been taking advantage of the local zoo and aquarium (yes, there is an aquarium in the middle of this desert! And it's pretty cool, if I may say so myself!), the pool, and the opportunities that knock! I have been keeping busy with my Mary Kay business (did I tell ya'll I'm a Beauty Consultant now?), and I LOVE it! I have learned lots about myself and can feel the growth of doing things I didn't think I could do! I've just been busy busy busy! Which is new for me. Yes, so busy in fact, I have very very little time to blog! I KNOW! I'm telling you! This is new for me too! lol. I've been spending a lot more "quality" time with my sweet boys. They are growing up too quickly, and even though I am home with them everyday, I feel like I am missing it! I know you understand!

I have some pictures to share from the zoo... a one day old giraffe, and baby snow leopard! A.DOR.A.BLE!

But now I need to get to bed. So have a FABULOUS weekend! And I will get working on some good stuff to share with you!

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Good for you! They really do grow up too quickly. Excited to see the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I loved that little aquarium. The man who founded it was the CEO of the company I used to work for in Salt Lake.

Enjoy the summer with your babies!