A Letter to You

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How to have fun in that white, wet, freezing cold stuff Part 2 of 2

Now that we’re toasty warm (except for my nose… any suggestions for that?) and ready to be outside with the rest of the family… we need to be prepared for fun.

Here are some links to resources I have located for fun ideas of things to do in the snow (mostly kid-friendly).

 

My favorite idea is putting colored water in spray bottles and spraying the snow! That just sounds like so much fun and something I never would have thought up myself!

I also want to make a huge snow…. SOMETHING!  How cool is  that dinosaur? And that SNOWMAN!!!

 

So now that you have an idea of how to have FUN in the snow…

GO DO IT!

Then come back and tell me all about it! Plus, I can always use more ideas!

4 comments:

Emmy said...

We made a giant snowman once, not as big as that one, but it was 6'8", we used croquet balls for it's eyes and had to tie two scarves together to barely make it around the neck.

Roxie said...

ahh does shoveling count ive been doing that all morning!

Lourie said...

Holy cow! That is a HUGE snowman! Nice. I never would have thought of dying the snow. How fun!

Elaine said...

Great ideas!! Check out that DINOSAUR!!! Too cool!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com