A Letter to You

Monday, February 2, 2009

Show Some Love, Monday!

Here we go again! Another week! Another chance to do something you've been wanting to do! And another awesome Blog to visit!!!

How  it works:

1.I let you know about a blog that I like,

2.you visit that blog,

3.if you like that blog too, let that blogger know by leaving a comment!

Not too Painful. I know you can do it!

The purpose is to increase your blogging network and learn a thing or two! I will be featuring blogs who WANT recognition (by my own interpretation). If your blog is just for your family and friends, I respect that, and will not feature you (and just to be safe, you should probably let me know. I wont be offended - Promise!).

I realize that I featured a crafty blog last week - but I found this one and thing it is UBER-Impressive!!!!  I think you will LOVE IT!

Thrifty Decor Chick

Check. It. Out!

Have a wonderful week!!!

signature

No comments: