A Letter to You

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beautiful Sunday!

Oh. My. Goodness! Can you say sunshine and warmth?!?! Some of you may be experiencing Spring to the 10th degree by now... but here in Utah, it is slooow coming! We got 3 inches of snow last week and I've been getting to the point that I want to be outdoors! I'm tried of being cooped up indoors! We need the SUN! Yesterday was not cold... but I wouldn't say it was a particularly warm day. But today! Oh, this morning I went outside to get something out of the car... and there was not an ounce of chilliness in the air! It was pretty much heaven! I'm talking Celestial Kingdom, Heaven. I am very much looking forward to doing stuff this week! I mean, outside of my home! If I neglect my blogging - it will be a good thing. hehe...

Here's to Spring!!! and hoping it stays this time!!!

2 comments:

Xazmin said...

YES! To Spring!

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Hooray for Spring :)