A Letter to You

Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's Hard Work Being 'A Blogger'...

Sheesh.

Okay - so it's not, like, physically demanding. But I spend a lot of time physically doing nothing while mentally - my mind just doesn't stop. I'm always thinking about you guys! Situations I read about, new mommy bloggers I've met, what I should write about, what craft I can do and share... I'm tellin' ya. It's Hard Work! DH just doesn't understand.

Not to mention this PROJECT I've been spending hours on! (Thank you, Madagascar 2 for babysitting my boys!) It's so close. So. Freaking. Close. and Just when I think I'm ready unveil it... well, it just isn't quite ready.

I'm going full throttle with this blogging ride. I was chatting with my mom about social marketing and really think they need to get in on it... but where to start?! Of course, the possibilities are endless and it's all right up my alley so I feel like I am now the family social marketing consultant. How did that happen?

Anyway. Good stuff. Once this project is done, I will have hours of my life back to... enjoy spring! It's so cool. I'm thrilled with the results thus far... but like I said... not quite ready.

But hey! Because I like you guys, here's a SNEAK PEAK....

...

...

...

...

...

ContactAlicia-M

... BAH!! I'm like, totally bursting at the seams... but that is all you get - for now.  

Come back super soon, mmmkay?!

3 comments:

Carli said...

so cute! you designed that??? amazing!

Roxie said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tell me now..I have a few ideas in my head...your so dang creative...why didnt I get any of that creative juice in my blood

Emmy said...

I totally know what you mean. I find myself always writing my next blog entry in my mind. I have started keeping a notebook, where I can jot down quick ideas that I want to put on my blog when I get the chance.
Then when my kids nap I usually write two or three entries, I just post one a day so as not to be over kill. :)
Very cute blog!