A Letter to You

Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Buttons

Today the sun was out. Now, understand that I am not getting overly excited because I've been let down before. (Yes, I have emotional issues with the weather...!) But If you're feeling the way I am (and if you're not in Hawaii, you probably are) - I want it to stay! I want it to look and feel like SPRING!!! So I made these cute little buttons just for kicks. If you like 'em, you may use them! I'm going to create some other fun buttons to decal your blog... any requests? I'm going to have fun with this!!!


Sweet Nothings




And this one...

Sweet Nothings




And a religious, Easter button (Just for the record, I did take all the background pictures of these buttons - word!)

Sweet Nothings




Have a great week!

5 comments:

Hayleybryn said...

Those buttons are so great! I love it!


XOXO
Jen

Elise said...

CUTE buttons! I'm especially impressed with the background photos. I would totally put one on my blog. . .but spring is already in full force here in DC!

MrsAshley said...

Yay! Free Buttons, what could be better? A free header maybe, but that's it. : ) I love your site, so helpful. I found it on MomDot. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Ashley
Beauty4Moms.blogspot.com

Bry and Rach said...

these are cute! I know, spring stay here!!! Ok, for the spring blocks, they are just 2x4's cut to different sizes. The girl that hosted the craft got the letters from a place in Salt Lake City. They will, apparently, cut letters from any font you want. Got the paper from Hobby Lobby.

Anonymous said...

Very cute buttons!