A Letter to You

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I. Don't. Wanna!

IMG_8598-1You guys! Today we got our official "30 Days Notice"... they've sold this townhome. Officially. And now that we're "under the gun" to move...

I Dont Want To!

Nope. Don't wanna one bit. My house is a cluttered mess... because really, we're just getting settled! I do not want to pack up my kitchen... (why is that the hardest part?!) and I certainly do not want to deep-clean right now. I'm just not in the mood. Don't wanna do it.

Not to mention leaving the area. I freaking love  it here. I love the location and I have come to love the people! We've only been here 2 months and (miraculously) I've made a bunch of choice friends! How often does that happen? I'm in a great Church Ward (if you're LDS, you may understand how special that is!) and we have amazing leaders. I just don't want to move!

It's just not fair. I'm going to gripe a bit and just say that this sucks. We'll get through it, but it sucks.

There. Now I feel better.

signaturepink

2 comments:

Missy Mauch said...

I still don't feel better! I think I will seriously cry!

Elise said...

Oh, I'm sorry this is rough. It's never fun to pack up and move, particularly when you've just gotten used to an area. Your ward is going to be sad to see you leave! I hope you find something you love even more than your current townhome.

Wow, this is rough. Let us know how the housing hunt goes!