A Letter to You

Friday, April 10, 2009

Stars and Soccer Balls

It's Aloha Friday! Hope you have some fun stuff planned for Easter on Sunday! I think we'll be doing a little hunt for the cousins... good stuff!
Anywho!
Here are 3 more bloggy backgrounds for you guys!! Instructions for using them are at the botton of the post. Enjoy!
__________________________________________

Sweet Nothings


__________________________________________

Sweet Nothings


__________________________________________

Sweet Nothings



___________________________________________
Instructions for using skins:

*Works best with "minima" template.

Login to blogger.

Go to "Layout"

"Add a Gadget"

Add" HTML/JavaScript"

Insert "the code"

Leave the title blank.

"Save."

"View Blog."

If you love 'em, let me know! Feel free to let others know about it as well! Also, if you like a certain color scheme let me know, and I'll see what I can come up with! Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!


2 comments:

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

my sister nicky wants to know if you'll make her a hockey blog skin? she loves the red wings and hockey in general.

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?