A Letter to You

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears - OH YAH!!!

Yesterday, we enjoyed a beautiful  day at the Zoo! DH had the day off so we made a day trip of it! The boys lasted much longer than I had anticipated because Monkey loved the animals! We haven't been to a zoo since he was about 3 months old... way over due!  It really was so much fun to see how much fun the boys were having!  Plus I was also able to snap a bunch of photos that I love!  Here are a few of my favorites!

20apr 007-1

 

 

 

Turtle Being Cute!

 

 

 

 

20apr 023

Monkey Man posing for a picture with the lemur (he was singing "I like to move it, movie it!"  - cracks me up!)20apr 037-1

My hottie partner in crime!

 20apr 041

Monkey was covering my mouth so I couldn't tell him to look at daddy and smile... seriously! He did not  want to pose... 20apr 057

... it had to come naturally, like when he was beaming because he got to see the zebra! (It's out of focus behind him, if you really want to see the animal!)

And a photo op. The lighting was great right here.

 20apr 084 20apr 085 20apr 086-2 20apr 096-3

...but the photo sesh didn't last long because Monkey bonked Turtle's head on that rock wall... nice.  So this is as good as it gets!

Monkey wasn't too sure about Mr. Gorilla here... not sure at all! I don't blame him, seeing him from this angle would make me nervous too. I mean, the statue is about 3x Monkey Man's height!

 20apr 177

But daddy made it all better! ... kind of. 20apr 183

Turtle's little footsies!

20apr 223-2

Great Day! Great memories! Great Fun! I'll do it again. Hopefully sooner than later! It makes me tingle with excitement thinking about all the fun things I can do with my boys!!

signaturepink

1 comment:

Missy Mauch said...

That would be so much fun to go to the zoo next month! We should plan a day and do it! BTW, those are way cute pictures of your boys!